- Bagdad Road by pond - 1 foot of water going over roadway.
- Coe Drive by SAU - water over roadway by large culvert
- Mill Road at Plaza entrance
- Pettee Brook/Madbury Road at brook - the Pettee Brook is running over Madbury Road
- Bennett Road in typical three locations - near Packers Falls Road; by LaRoche Brook; Between Beaudette and LaRoche farms.
- Dame Road by Dame Farm/twin culverts (on Durham Point end of road)
- Durham Point Road in two locations - by Bay Road; by Deer Meadow Road
- Route 155 to Dover is closed
- Route 4 to Portsmouth is open but a great deal of water on either side of road by Wagon Hill Farm
- Route 108/Dover Road by Evangelical Church is under 1 foot of water and is expected to worsen
- Route 108/Dover Road by Beards Creek is a concern - the water is very high here.
UNH was open this morning but curtailed operations sometime around 10:15 EDT. I saw the Mill Road closure on my way to work this morning: water was gushing out of a storm drain at College Brook, which is at the highest level I have ever seen it (and quite a bit higher than during last year's monsoon).
UPDATE: NWS has posted a spotter report of 5.35 inches of rain from this storm as of 8:00 EDT, and it's been raining all day.